Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hey there, it's Krys!

Hi! Welcome to my blog and thanks for checking it out! We're working on figuring out the 'technical stuff' so I can most easily keep in touch with everyone. As we get that stuff up and ‘live,’ this will be where you hear and see it first.

OK, meantime, I'm really excited about the launch of the Krys Justice website http://www.krysjustice.com/ ! If you haven't been there yet, check it out. And, after nearly two years under development, my debut album JUGGERNAUT will be released this summer.

The first two singles, Not Stoppin' and All Night Long, have arrived on music sites like Rhapsody and Lala, and are coming soon to iTunes and Amazon. Stay tuned for updates on where to download…

But most importantly, I want to hear from you!!! Tell me what you think, I really want to know. And as I'm able I'll be responding too. THANKS, I really appreciate your support!!!!

Krys

Click here to return to Krys Justice website.

No comments:

Post a Comment