Monday, May 4, 2009

Star Trek


Last night I was at a private screening of Star Trek at Paramount Studios in Hollywood. My manager’s a friend of Rod Roddenberry of Roddenberry Productions. Rod’s one cool guy and grew up with the Star Trek franchise since his dad, Gene Roddenberry, created it.

The kind of action films I like are “Ironman,” “Transformers” and “Man on Fire.” And guess what? If you like those too, I think you’re going to love this movie. Instant classic, J.J. Abrams did a great job. It had my attention from the beginning and never let go.

The story was well developed and had great background on each of the characters inviting even young viewers to become instant fans. The casting was well done, the animation was amazing, and there was great humor throughout. Star Trek has become cool again! Anyway, check it out for yourself and let me know what you think. I’m going to have to go see it again soon.
Click here to return to Krys Justice website.

No comments:

Post a Comment