Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Workouts done Justice!

I have a confession to make; I am a bit of a work out fanatic… if you hadn’t noticed. For most people working out is a love-hate relationship, but for me it’s definitely a love-obsession, or, like the Governator describes it (caution: this clip is pre-Kindergarten Cop)…





So in this constant pursuit of physical perfection I’ve picked up a few tid-bits of workout knowledge that I felt I could share. So for my first of a weekly update I will bestow some Justice upon your workouts (ha).


Tip: “When Do I Do Cardio?”


People, including myself, have questioned this. Before or after weights? For me, I’ve found that the best time to do cardio, is after resistance training. The reason is our body stores a natural supply of Creatine that is used for developing lean muscle, and if you do cardio before weights you will consume this supply. That’s like Popeye eating spinach before he goes on Twitter, kind of pointless. Ya dig? Also by doing weights first you put your body into fat oxidation mode before cardio so you are automatically burning more calories when you do your cardio last.
What about you?

Click here to return to Krys Justice website.

No comments:

Post a Comment