Saturday, March 6, 2010

Southern California "live" debut

For my Jango fans around the world and my SoCal homies who couldn't make the show, check this video. It's got highlights from last night's debut performance in Orange County. That's in the heart of Southern California for you people who don't live on this continent! Happy to share my new music from JUGGERNAUT *live*!

Thank you DJ Noel for the introduction and cuttin it up last night. You are the best! And my Dark Edge dancers, Siino and Lora, you are amazing. It was a great night. Darkie, you keep me laughing and you keep me moving. Best of all was all the support from our audience. Thank you guys! We'll be doing it again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome show Krys, DJ Noel, Siino, Laura, Darkie! You all blew me away!!

    ReplyDelete